I decided to create a new music artist for my magazine. I decided to do this so I could base it around my music magazine and my target audience. As the magazine involves a few genres the new artist also helps to show this.
I have decided to make my new artist 'Jodee' an indie artist who also enjoys mixing genres within her own music. I have also used my new artist on the double page spread for an exclusive interview so people can get to know her more. The new artist is eighteen years old which is in between my target audiences from sixteen to twenty four and will hopefully be liked my both genders.
These are only four of the pictures I have taken and I also edited them so that instead of her having black hair she has read and brighter eyes to help portray a more indie look.

No comments:
Post a Comment